As the Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation we offer a variety of courses related to the topics of entrepreneurship and innovation across the university. These courses cover a wide variety of different subtopics and they aim to familiarize students with concepts within the realm of entrepreneurship research and theory next to practical cases and projects.
Courses 2020 / 2021
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation (School of Business and Economics)
- Female Entrepreneurship (School of Business and Economics)
- Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice (School of Business and Economics)
- Commercializing Science and Technology (Maastricht Science Program)
- Social and Environmental Entrepreneurship (School of Business and Economics / University College Maastricht)
- Creativity and Concept Development (School of Business and Economics / University College Venlo)
- Tech Entrepreneurship (School of Business and Economics)
The aim of these courses is to familiarize students with concepts within the realm of entrepreneurship research and theory next to building entrepreneurial experience making use of practical cases and projects. For registration and further course descriptions please click on the respective courses to find out more and see which registration options are available. We will be expanding these courses over the coming years aiming for an interdisciplinary student population in each of these courses.
Next to this, the Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation has developed a number of dedicated courses for specific programs and/or faculties. As such we have courses in a number of Master as well as Bachelor programs in a number of schools at Maastricht University. As cooperation is one of our key strategic ambitions most of these course have been co-developed with the respective programs as to ensure a good match between the program’s ambitions and the specific material taught in the course.
Andrew Gold, third-year student in the Data Science and Knowledge Engineering department, followed a minor in Entrepreneurship to realise his future dream. Read his story.